HA NOI TRAVEL HANOI TUAN CHAU 3 DAY 2 NIGHT
(Price applies to groups)
Highlight the show
– Visit Ha Long Bay + Thien Cung cave
– Food level 7$ / meal / pax (seafood menu)
– 3 star hotel in Bai Chay fully equipped
– Visiting one of the top modern and attractive amusement parks in Vietnam
– HDV enthusiastic, experienced, professional, professional
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long – Visit the bay (Lunch, dinner)
8:00: Car and HD Dream Travel pick you up at the meeting point of departure to Ha Long
12.30: You are at Tuan Chau Ha Long tourist pier, Dream Travel HDV makes procedures for you to board the boat to start the journey to visit Ha Long Bay. Have lunch on board and admire the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay with thousands of islands, large and small, within 4 hours. On the way, you have the opportunity to see the fishing village on the bay, watch Dog Rock, Ga Choi Island, visit Thien Cung cave … one of the most beautiful caves of Ha Long Bay.
16.00: Back to Ha Long wharf, the car takes you to the hotel to check in and rest
19.00: Dinner at the restaurant. After dinner you are free to visit selfie in Sun World Park Ha Long. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Ha Long – Ha Long Dragon Park (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7.00-7.30: Have breakfast at the hotel. Free swimming or:
9h00: Self-sufficient tickets to visit the park of the whirlpool bay – Typhoon Halong (expenses excluded, ticket price: 15$ / ticket). Possessing a system of 12 games with the largest use capacity in Vietnam, many slides first appeared: bumerang, tornado, giant funnel. The system of modern restaurants, abundant menus and a team of service and rescue staff of international standards – Typhoon Water Park promises to bring visitors the most wonderful experience.
12h00: Lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon, relax at the hotel, free swimming or:
15h00: You can buy tickets to the entertainment area of Ha Long Dragon Park to participate with 24 exciting and adventurous games, try thrills on roller coaster Phi long god speed, tropical yacht is not driver, roller coaster, wheel of death, theater of the lantern, river of challenge … (Self-sufficient cost, 15$ / ticket).
19.00: Have dinner at the restaurant.
In the evening, you are free to roam the coastal city of Ha Long or self-sufficient to buy the Queen’s cable car ticket to experience the exciting feeling of admiring the panoramic view of sparkling Halong Bay in the night from above (Ticket price: 15$ / pax). Go to Ba Deo amusement park, try the thrills on the Sun Wheel – one of the 2 largest revolutions in Vietnam, visit Japanese parks, wax museums
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Ha Long – Seafood Market – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
8.00: After breakfast, you are free to swim Bai Chay. Or take your car to Cai Dam Seafood Market to buy seafood as a gift for relatives and friends
11.00: Return to the hotel to have lunch at the hotel, rest. Then check out and return to Hanoi. On the way back, stop in Hai Duong for 30 minutes.
16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of tour farewell appointment to see you.
Information price list of tours to Ha Long
Group of guests
Children (5 to 9 years old)
Baby (under 5 years old)
Tour price includes:
– New private cars pick up and drop off according to the program according to the number of passengers
– Enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese tour guide
– Meals according to the program, 5 main meals at the restaurant 5$ / interest, breakfast at the hotel.
– Private boat visiting Ha Long Bay 4 hours
– Ha Long scenic tickets
– Drinking water on the car
– Double or triple room at 3-star hotel in Ha Long / Tuan Chau
– Travel insurance 434$ / case
– Dream Travel hat
Price does not include
– Tickets to the Dragon Park amusement park, Ha Long water park
– Surcharge weekend
– Cable car ticket + Sun rotation
– Drinks on meals
– Personal costs
– Expenses outside the program.
– Single room at the hotel
– Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing food, sharing bed with parents.
– Children from 5-9 years old are equal to 70% of the tour price for adults, sharing a room with their parents.
– From 10 years old as adult.
– If children share a room with parents, up to 2 adults can accompany 1 child under 10 years old.
Tickets for amusement parks:
– Water park: 15$ / ticket
– Dragon park: 15$ / ticket
– Queen’s Cable Car: 15$ / ticket
– Water park + dragon combo: 24$ / ticket
– Combo water park + cable car: 24$/ ticket
– Dragon park combo + cable car: 24$ / ticket
– Combo cable car + water park + dragon: 33$ / ticket
* Weekend surcharge: Saturday, Sunday 2$ / ticket with all types of tickets
Note: The program on board may change due to the weather on Ha Long Bay.
Ti Top is an island with a steep bank, an inclined bank with a flat, white sand. Cruise ships often visit here. Guests come to the beach to swim or climb to the top of the mountain to have a panoramic view of the island. Looking down from above, Ti Top beach is shaped like a full moon embracing the island’s foot.
Sung Sot Cave is a large and beautiful cave in the first of Ha Long Bay. The road to Sung Sot cave is hidden under the forest canopy, the stone steps are climbing, visitors have the pleasure of a climber and the eagerness to go to heaven. Cave, cave is divided into two main compartments, the entire compartment one like a large spacious theater. The cave ceiling is covered with a silky “velvet carpet”, countless “hanging chandeliers” of glittering stalactites, stone statues, stone elephants, seals, raspberries, flowers … all seem to be moving in a fantasy-like dreamlike world. Enter compartment 2 by a small path. A dazzling stream of light burst into the cave, opening an entirely different harbor, blocking the immense cave that could hold thousands of people, right next to the entrance was a stone horse and a long sword.